Welcome and Thank You for visiting our website!
Cavallaro Concessions manufactures The ELEMONADER.
In 1985, Cavallaro Concessions, a family owned and operated concessions business in St Paul, Minnesota, was formed by Dave Cavallaro. As he became successful in the outdoor food and beverage industry, he decided to incorporate in 1994 as Lemonz, Inc., and the “ELEMONADER”, a roll-off lemonade unit, was launched with the desire to market lemonade products from this unique concession model.
At that time, the target market was primarily the outdoor amusement industry which included carnivals, concessionaires, water parks and theme parks. Our product has gained attention from companies that are untraditional or not exclusive to the outdoor amusement industry. This includes corporate buyout recipients and industrious entrepreneurs.
The ELEMONADER is the recipient of numerous industry awards and we are proud to be a member to the following trade organizations:
- IISF (International Independent Showmen’s Foundation)
- IAFE (International Association of Fairs and Expositions)
- OABA (Outdoor Amusement Business Association)
- SLA (Showman’s League of America)
- WWA (World Waterpark Association)
- NICA (National Independent Concessionaires Association)
- MSA (Midwest Showmen’s Association)